The National Credit Regulator (NCR) invites applicants to apply 2 x Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 09 August 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Ref No: ICTINT/07/2021
Stipend: R5391.00 per month
- The successful candidate must hold a National Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Informatics/Information Systems or ICT related qualification.
- Applicants must not have worked or participated in an internship before.
- No experience required.
- Following certificates, A+, N+, MCSE/MCSA and ITIL Foundation would be an added advantage.
- Software and hardware installation and troubleshooting
- Debugging on all equipment and ensure accurate functionality
- Application installation
- Provide support to end-users
- Assist with desktop support and maintenance
- Liaise with contracted service providers for 3rd tier support
- LAN, WAN, and user Administration
- Administer backup and security
- Manage and monitor network connectivity and servers
- Provide support on Windows Operating Systems and servers
- Provide general end-user support
- Log calls on the call logging system ( Helpdesk) and maintain full documentation
- Prepare technical report on the operation of systems
- Keep inventory of hardware
- Desktop updates and installations
- Communication (Written and verbal) skills
- Computer literacy(Ms Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet, etc)
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving and Analysis.
- Planning and organizing
- Interpersonal relations
- Customer service orientation
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Innovative thinking
- Accuracy and due diligence
- Decision-making skills
How to apply
The National Credit Regulator is an equal opportunity organisation which offers competitive market related packages.
Suitable persons should send a detailed CV quoting the relevant reference number to: [email protected]
Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. The National Credit Regulator reserves the right not to make an appointment.