Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes:
- PDG in Public Administration
- PDG in Accounting
- PDG in Business Administration
All Applicants for Admission into any of the above-listed programmes are required to possess:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any Polytechnic approved by the Government;
- in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any approved University
- National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Discharged Certificate or Exemption letter
- Minimum of 5 O’level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply PLAPOLY / NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form
- Go to plapoly.edu.ng and click on the link PGD FORMS which will take you to forms.nsuk.edu.ng
- Sign-up for new user and login if you have already created your profile
- After creating your profile; login to your account on the portal
- On the top right click on “apply”
- Use the drop down dialogue arrow to choose Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi (PGD) open to choose your preferred course.
- Click on “apply” at the right hand side to make payment of N20,000.00 for the form.
- Click on “Pay now” to make payment, then proceed to fill your bio-data, contact details, update O-levels and upload documents.
- Proceed to print receipt of payment and submit online.
- Take the printed receipt for confirmation of payment to the office of the Director Plapoly Consult Jos Campus.
For more details contact the Director Plapoly Consult Jos Campus, Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi.
Mrs. Grace Datom
Plateau State Polytechnic