Nedbank invites qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Are you a grade 12 student looking to further your studies next year? Do you believe that a better future is achievable but don’t have means to finance your studies? Apply for a Nedbank bursary and join a vision-led, values-driven organization that is building Africa’s most admired bank. Bursaries are awarded to address scarce and future skill requirements in South Africa broadly as well as with specific focus on the financial sector.
The aim of the bursary programme is to address South Africa’s scarce-skills shortages, with a specific focus on green economy skills.
The Nedbank External Bursary Programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study fulltime towards a first undergraduate degree or diploma at a South African public university or university of technology.
- We will only consider applications from South African citizens.
- You must have a proven financial need, as determined by household income.
- You must have obtained the following minimum academic results:
3.1 An average of 65% in the year that you are applying for the bursary, ie in grade 12 or at university level.
3.2 An average of 65% for the required subjects aligned to the degree you plan to study at university.
- We will not consider applicants who completed their grade 12 or senior certificate with Mathematics Literacy.
- You must have obtained admission to a South African public university or university of technology for the undergraduate qualification you plan to study.
How to apply
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN SUPPORT OF YOUR APPLICATION
- A certified copy of your South African identity card/document. 2. Your most recent academic transcript, ie: 2.1 Grade 11 final results, as well as your mid-year results if you are currently in grade 12. 2.2 Grade 12 final results as well as your mid-year results if you are currently in your first year at university. 2.3 Your last academic year results as well as your current mid-year results if you are currently in your second or third year at university. 3. The financial checks affidavit must be signed by: 3.1 your parent(s) or guardian(s); 3.2 you, the bursary applicant. Download the affidavit here, completed it, make sure it is signed by all the parties above and add it to your application.
CLICK HERE TO : NEDBANK BURSARY APPLICATION FORM – APPLICATION IS OPEN FROM 30 September 2021