Tronox South Africa invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 July 2021
Tronox KwaZulu-Natal is inviting students to apply for their Bursary programme, for the rest of the 2021 academic year. Students with strong academic records, pursuing studies in the following fields, may apply for bursary funding:
- Community Affairs (BA)
- Environmental Studies
- Geology (BSc)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy (BSc)
- Mining Engineering (BSc)
- Supply Chain (BCom)
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying towards a qualification within one of the aforementioned fields
- You must be in the 1st or 2nd year (or later) of study
- You must be studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be a top performing student
How to apply
Students who meet all of the above eligibility criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent results (on institutes letterhead)
- Full and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Tronox Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
Note: there is no application form – students need only submit the above documents to apply.