Eastern Cape Department of Health invites applicants to apply Pharmacist Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 30 July 2021
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
Attached is the get of Hospitals with Pharmacist Interns posts within the Eastern Cap* Department of Health. • Kindly note that first preference will be given to Eastern Cape Department of Health bursary holders. • Closing date for applications is the 306 JULY 2021 •
The following documents should be provided
- Curriculum Vitae
- A motivation letter for hospital pharmacy
- Certified copy of Identity or Passport
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of B.Pharm Academic Record Including June results
- Certified copy of SAPC registration certificate as a Pharmacy Student
- Proof of registration at the University for 2021
- Proof of residence
How to apply
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and level 4 regulations gazetted by the National Government. the Eastern Cape of Department will allow applications for Pharmacy Internship to be directed via hand delivery to the relevant Centre or emailed to: [email protected]
NB: – On the subject line, quote Pharmacist Internship Application 2022.
- If an applicant sends their applications via email, please keep the original application safe as it will be required.
- Applicants are advised NOT to submit applications directly to the facilities.