Apprenticeships Application Closing Date: 13 April 2021
Apprenticeship Location: KwaZulu-Natal
- To contribute to total customer satisfaction by assisting with the proper and timely execution of all repair orders.
- To achieve daily and monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
- To ensure dealership quality levels are attained.
- To ensure franchiser mandatory requirements are maintained.
- To qualify in the allotted time.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science or NTC 2 in Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing and a related trade theory.
- Be a practical, “hands on” type of person.
- Be passionate about mechanics and eager to qualify as a technician.
- Good Communication skills
- Detail Orientation
- Self Confidence/Resilience
How to apply