Banking Sector Education and Training Authority (BANKSETA) invites applicants to apply for Kuyasa Business Analysis Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 15 April 2021
Learnership Location: South Africa
DO YOU WANT TO STEP INTO THE WORLD OF BANKING?
PARTICIPATE IN A 1 YEAR LEARNERSHIP IN THE BANKING AND ALTERNATIVE BANKING SECTOR
This Learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF Level 5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector. The BANKSETA welcomes applications from Persons with Disabilities.
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
Completed a 3 year tertiary qualification in Bachelor of IT: Business Systems Information Technology, Information Systems, Informatics, National Diploma in Business Applications, National Diploma in IT (Specializing in Business Analysis), Diploma in Business Information Technology.
- Currently unemployed.
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record.
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 July 2021.
- Currently not participating in a learnership.
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022.
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Only South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered.
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
A monthly allowance of R6000 will be paid to the successful applicants. NO-FEES will be requested from you throughout the application process!!!
How to apply
Click here for Kuyasa Business Analyst Application forms.
TO APPLY send us your CV, Application form, certified ID and a copy of your Matric Certificate via the following methods:
- WhatsApp your CV or application form to 076 682 8731
- E-mail: [email protected]
TO APPLY ONLINE follow this registration link: https//bankseta.lulaway.co.za/register OR APPLY ONLINE via WHATSAPP by sending the word BANKSETA to 087 250 2950
- All application forms or CV’s are to be submitted before 15 April 2021 via above mentioned methods.
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by 30 May 2021, should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
- Employment equity targets will apply.
The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training.
LULAWAY HOLDINGS is the ONLY authorized recruitment provider by BANKSETA for this Learnership.
For further info contact: 010 140 9510