Internship Application Closing Date : 13 April 2021
Internship Location: Soweto, Gauteng
AVBOB, in partnership with YES initiative, is hosting a YES Graduate Programme for youth that has achieved excellent results. If you understand Sales process and dynamics, and have interest for financial intermediary practice, you are encouraged to take up this opportunity.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be under the age of 35
- Must be unemployed
- Sales and Target driven
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Achieved any three year qualification with a recognised public institution, or Tvet College.
- High proficiency in English (Ability to speak and understand).
- Mathematics / Accounting (School Subject).
- Computer skills is a MUST (must be able to work on a PC).
- Data capturing
- Report writing
- RE 5 and FAIS recognised qualification will be an Advantage.
- Client Services or Customer Care Course (Advantage).
- Written communication.
- Commercial awareness.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Oral communication.
- Interpersonal sensitivity.
How to apply