The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites unemployed graduates to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 30 April 2021.
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
The SARB will consider postgraduate students with capability in at least one of the following areas:
- Policy analysis
- Public finance
- Financial management
- Information technology
- Portfolio or investment management
- Quantitative analysis
- Risk management
- Economics and international relations
You meet the requirements if you:
- have completed a postgraduate degree;
- have attained an average of over 65% in your final year;
- have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policymaking;
- have a proven track record of academic excellence
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- are a South African citizen; and
- are a curious and keen learner.
How to apply
Click here to apply for South African Reserve Bank (SARB): Internships 2021