Internship Application Closing Date: 06 April 2021 at 16:00
Internship Location : Johannesburg
Metropolitan Trading Company invites applications for Internship opportunities in the below mentioned fields. The purpose of the internship programme is to offer graduates with no relevant work experience the opportunity to obtain practical workplace exposure and experience. The Internship Programme will run for a period not exceeding 12 months.
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management / Industrial Psychology/ Business Admin
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Internal Audit
- Public Relations / Public Management / Public Administration
- Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree or National Diploma in any field specified above.
- Applicants are only opened to South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma.
How to apply
MTC encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.
A comprehensive CV, certified copies of your Qualifications and certified ID copy should be delivered to:
Braampark Office Park
33 Hoofd Street
Ground Floor (Braamfontein)
Or email [email protected]
Please note the following: Applicants who have benefited from an Internship programme and have previous formal employment in the field of study will not be considered. If after your appointment it is established that you have given false information you will be liable to instant dismissal.
Contact Person: HR Department – Tel No: (011) 0320 250