Magalies Water invites unemployed graduates to apply Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date : 31 March 2021
Learnership Location: Rustenburg, South Africa
Magalies Water: Learnership Programme 2021
Stipend: R2 000 per month.
Contract Duration: 12 months Learnership Contract.
Magalies Water has a Learnership Programme in Water Treatment and Process Control at NQF 2 which is registered under the EWSETA. This Learnership Programme is targeted to Unemployed Youth from the Local Community. After successful completion of the Learnership, learners will achieve a SAQA accredited Certificate from the EWSETA.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 — 35 years
- Grade 12/Senior Certificate with Maths and Science or equivalent qualification,
- Excellent communication skills
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
- Working with People / as a Team
How to apply
The following documents should accompany your application:
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified copy of South African Bar-Coded Identity Document,
- Certified copies of educational qualifications,
- Proof of Residence from the Ward Councillor,
NB. Preference will be given to learners who reside around the Magalies Water operational plants (Vaalkop,Lethabong, and Bojating)
All applications should be posted or hand delivered to the following addresses as well as all Magalies Water Treatment Plants.
Private Bag X 82327
Hand deliver to: 38 Heystek Street Rustenburg
Closing date: 31 March 2021. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.