Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 11 June 2021
Internship Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
Description: Apply now for the RBIDZ Internship Programme 2021. The successful candidate will be provided with relevant workplace skills and experience in order to prepare for the job market.
The Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone SOC Ltd (RBIDZ) is a purpose-built and secure industrial estate on the North-Eastern South African coast.
- Unemployed, no relevant workplace experience needed.
- Must be between ages of 20 and 35.
- Must not have done any internship before.
Closing Date: 11/06/2021
1. Monitor and Evaluate
- Grade 12.
- Degree in Public Administration/Management.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Certificate (advantageous)
2. Economic Development
- National Diploma/Degree in Social Science/ Development Studies /Economic Science /Business Management /Communications or equivalent.
- Driver’s Licence – Advantageous.
3. Supply Chain Management
- A recognised three-year qualification specialising in Supply Chain Management or related field.
4. Stakeholder & Communications
- National Diploma/Degree in Public Relations and Communications / Marketing and Communication or Degree in Marketing and Communications / B Com Marketing or equivalent.
- Driver’s Licence will be an added advantage.
- English and Zulu will be an added advantage
5. Investment Promotions and Facilitation
- Grade 12
- National Diploma in Marketing, Business/Office Administration, Project management and Business economics related
- Degree in Marketing, Economics/BCom, Project Management or Business Development Studies. (advantageous)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
6. Health & Safety
- Grade 12
- Certificate SAMTRAC or similar, OSH Legislation, and Incident Investigation
- Degree Occupational Health and Safety Management / Science or similar
RBIDZ is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity based on race, gender and disability.