Msinsi Holdings invites unemployed graduates to apply HR and SHEQ Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 17 March 2021
Internship Location: Hillcrest, KwaZulu-Natal
Human Resources Graduate Trainee (Fixed Term Contract-2 Years)
- Three-Year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management / Industrial Psychology or Equivalent relevant qualification.
- Unendorsed Motor Vehicle Drivers Licence
- Human Resources Generalist functions
- Leave Administration and processing
- Performance Management
- Perform general functional and administrative activities for the Department
Key Knowledge and Skills:
Proficiency in the use of MS Office. Proficiency in verbal and written communication. Ability to plan and handle communication with all levels of staff. Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures. Ability to pay attention to detail and keep accuracy levels.
SHEQ Graduate Trainee (Fixed Term Contract-2 Years)
- Assist with SHED Compliance
- Conduct SHEQ audits and risk assessments
- Assist with emergency response and risk management
- Perform any other general SHEQ related duties as and when required
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- National Diploma in Health & Safety Management or relevant equivalent qualification / Recognized Degree in Health and Safety Management or relevant equivalent qualification
- Unendorsed Motor Vehicle Driver’s License
How to apply
Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to competency assessment and/or background checks and will be required to produce original certificates. Employment will be done in accordance with the Msinsi Holdings Employment Policies and in the context of Employment Equity.
Interested persons are requested to send a motivation letter, detailed CV and copies of certified certificates to email: [email protected] or post to Msinsi Holdings (SOC) Limited, Private Bag X 1020, Hillcrest, 3650; for the attention of the Human Resources Manager, clearly indicating the position being applied for and reference number.
Applications without relevant certified copies will not be considered.
Enquiries: Zamani Myeza (031) 765 7724