This is to inform the general public that The Technical University, Ibadan Post UTME/DE Form for admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
Candidates Must have participated in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, and Scored a minimum of 160 cut-off marks and above.
Accredited Tech-U Degree Programmes
The Tech University Ibadan is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)-focused institution with a range of National University Commission (NUC) approved academic programmes as listed below:
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Statistics
Engineering and Technology
- B.Eng. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Tech-U Post UTME Screening
Step 1. Go to the college’s portal at applications.tech-u.edu.ng/signup/
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side menu.
- From the drop down, select the ‘Course/Institution.’
- Proceed to the payment portal using your Mastercard or Visa ATM card.
- Make payment and gain access to change your first choice institution during UTME registration, to First Technical University, Ibadan.
- Print out the application.
- Upload Your O’Levels Result on your JAMB CAPs Account.
The Technical University Post UTME Date
At the time of writing this, there is no mention of screening for candidates who apply for admission. Admission could depend on your JAMB score and O’Level Score.
The sale and submission of Technical University, Ibadan post UTME form will end: (no closing date yet).