We are using this medium to inform all interested persons that the admission form into Ekiti State University School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
EKSUTH Entry Requirement
Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidates must attain the age of 17 years in 2020.
Candidates will be allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO Results.
How to Apply for EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission
Eligible applicants will be required to purchase the School of Nursing Ido Ekiti form at the rate of Ten Thousand, Two Hundred Naira (N10,200.00) only.
- Go to the college’s portal at www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read the instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. (Please ensure you use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required).
- Log in with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
Note: Payment is to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with a red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and a summary of your application.
EKSUTH School of Nursing Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the Ekiti School of Nursing form will end on Monday, 21st September 2020.
Ekiti School of Nursing Screening/ Exam Date & Venue
Ekiti School of Nursing Entrance examination will take place on Wednesday, 23rd September 2020.
Examination Date: 23rd September 2020
Examination Time: 7:00AM Prompt
Examination Venue: CBT Centre, Ekiti State University (EKSU)
Candidates are required to come along with the following items for the Examination:
- Writing Materials
- Face Mask
- Personal Hand Sanitizer
- Coloured Print-out of Application Slip
Note, Interview for all successful applicants will be conducted as scheduled below;
Date of Interview: 25th September 2020
Time of Interview: 9:00 AM Prompt
All applicants are required to come with the following documents for the interview:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result(s)
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial from Previous School(s)
- Certificate of Local Government Origin.
- Print-out of Olevel Results
Please contact; 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870. or send your mail to [email protected]
- No Payment to any individual or agent or personal bank account.
- Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)