Caterpillar invites unemployed graduates to apply Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date : 09 June 2021.
Internship Location: Johannesburg
– Bachelor’s degree required (business, finance, economics, statistics, or analytics – engineering is desired for Service Operations)
– Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus (French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Russian or other).
– Strong analytic tools user and IT skills | Ability to analyse and make recommendations on based on facts and data as well as ambiguous data sources | Ideally, experience in one or more of the following: Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, MS Access, SQL, Python
– Any project management certification (eg. 6 Sigma Black Belt, CPS/Lean) is a plus
– A structured approach to problem solving utilising quantitative and qualitative methods
– Business Acumen
Interpersonal skills and behavior
– Customer approach – Drive, leadership, optimism, focus, responsibility, empathy
– Good written and oral communication skills and ability to articulate complex information in a simple and concise way
– Strong negotiation skills
– Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, with the ability to successfully build relationships with a diverse group of individuals
– Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to manage own assignments
– Strong accountability. Own the results
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English, copies of diplomas & any work certificates.