Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Ninety One wants to invest in promising young matriculants, who need financial and non-financial support to help make their big ambitions happen and to achieve their goal of studying at a tertiary institution. We are inviting bursary applications from students who are as ready as we are to take on the future, and who would like to start their first year of study in 2022.
Fields of study:
Bursaries are offered for the following fields of study:
- Financial services
- Technology & Computer science
- Healthcare (excl. medicine, dentistry, veterinary science)
What are the criteria?
To meet the criteria, An applicant should:
- Intend on studying full time in one of the aforementioned fields of study, at a South African university
- Be a South African citizen under the age of 21 in 2022
- Demonstrate financial need (Typically a family income of less than R600 000 per annum)1
- Meet the minimum entrance requirements for their chosen field of study
- Demonstrate academic excellence
- Preferably have obtained a minimum of Level 6 (70%) in English and mathematics or sciences in Grade 11
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
The bursary will cover:
- Full tuition,
- Learning material.
How to apply
Go to: https://careerwise.co.za/bursaries/online-application/ to start the registration and application process. Please use ‘NINETY ONE’ as your promotion code.