Internship Application Closing Date: 17 June 2021
Internship Location: Bloemfontein, South Africa
The National Museum, Bloemfontein invites applications for an internship position in the HR department.
Position: Intern HR Generalist
Duration: 18 Months Contract
- Develop an HR Plan and support Management in implementing an HR Strategy
- Design, develop, review and update HR Policies, Procedures and Systems.
- Provide advice and interpretation and ensure legislative compliance.
- Recruitment, selection and placement process
- Job Evaluation and Analysis
- Manage all aspects of employee and industrial relations
- Review, update and report on Employment Equity Plan
- Coordinate training and development programmes
- Coordinate HR audits and job profiling
- Monitor and evaluate performance management
- Ensure effective implementation of EWP ( Employee Wellness Programme) counselling and advice
- Ensure effective implementation Occupational Health and Safety measures and adherence
- Manage terminations of contracts and conduct exit interviews
Any of the following:
- NQF Level 7 qualification in Human Resources.
- B Com Human Resources
- B Com Law Degree
- B Tech in Human Resources or LLB degree.
- A sound understanding of legislation and prescripts governing Labour Relations in South Africa.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills.
How to apply
Application should be accompanied by the following documents:
- The National Museum Job application form
- Cover letter,
- Certified copies of ID and qualifications,
- A comprehensive CV (including 3 contactable referees)
If you meet ALL the stated requirements, kindly e-mail your application to: [email protected]
NB. Should you not hear from us within 1 month after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Communication will be limited to the short-listed candidates only.
- Applications which do not meet the requirements will automatically be disqualified.
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to a comprehensive selection process and vetting process.
- The National Museum is committed to Employment Equity and aims to attract and retain talented individuals to achieve its equity objectives.
- Therefore people from designated groups, including those with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
- The National Museum reserves the right not to fill an advertised position.
Enquiries: For further enquiries, contact HR on: 051 447 9609