Internship Application Closing Date: 20 July 2021
Internship Location: Inanda, KwaZulu-Natal
Khanyisa Inanda Seminary Community Projects ( KICP ) invite distance education Bachelor of Education students currently in their first or second year of study to apply for its teachers internship opportunity.
The internship programme places teacher-interns in schools where they work under the guidance of mentor teachers and KICP project managers to develop the emotional intelligence, content knowledge and facilitation skills necessary to strengthen the South African education system.
- Registered as a distance education Bachelor of Education student
- NSFAS or Funza Lushaka funded
- Provisionally SACE registered
- Applicants should be no older than 35 years
How to apply
Complete the application form through bit.ly/kicp2021 and upload the following documents
- Copy of identity document (ID)
- Copies of matric certificates and other qualifications
- Proof of distance university registration for 2021
- Latest academic record showing the number of credits obtained.
Only applicants submitting ALL of the requisite documentation will be considered.