Gauteng Department of Arts and Culture invites unemployed graduates to apply Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date : 31 May 2021.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Gauteng Department of Sport, Arts, Culture and Recreation invites unemployed Arts graduates to submit their CVs and registration form to be part of the Gauteng Schools Wednesday Integrated Programme.
Contract Duration: 4 Months
- Facilitate Drama, Dance, Choral Music, Gospel Music, Xing, Drum Majorettes activities in schools.
- Some activities will require facilitators to develop an implementation plan with Subject teachers. Activities with noise will be implemented after school on approved days with the school.
- Administer the register of all learners participating in the programme.
- Submit monthly reports to the department of the work done.
- Organise a showcase at the school before final year exams in consultation with the school principal while adhering to COVID-19 protocols
- Must be a Gauteng resident
- Men and women including the LGBTQI community with a National Diploma or Degree.
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 45.
- Certified copy of South African ID.
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate.
- Certified copy of Proof of Residential Address.
- The applicant must not be employed in any Magnet Schools or Gauteng Department of Education as the training will take place during the week.
Fields of study:
Must have a National Diploma or Degree in:
- Choral Music,
- Visual Arts & Craft.
- or related field of study.
- Good communication (Verbal and Written),
- Planning and Organisational skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills,
- Maintain discipline.
How to apply
The selected applicants will be informed via WhatsApp and email when successful and will undergo training. Applicants who are currently employed will be automatically disqualified.
Email your application to Mr. Bushy Rakale on: [email protected]
Hand deliver at the Head Office: Department of Sport, Arts, Culture and Recreation, 35 Rissik Street, Surrey House, Johannesburg for the attention of Mr Bushy Rakale.
Closing Date: 31 May 2021 at 16:00.