Latest News: Delta State University, DELSU Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to begin from 3rd December 2020. Printing of Seat Number and venue will begin on 30th Nov.
Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU 2020/2021 Post UTME Admission Screening Form, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has commenced.- See Guidelines on how to apply below;
We are using this medium to inform all the applicants who chose Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) as their preferred choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
- All candidates who chose DELSU as the FIRST CHOICE and scored 170 marks and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening.
- The online application will start from 9th July 2020.
How to Apply for DELSU Post-UTME Screening
1. Candidates are required to visit the college portal at https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only). Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials, and security). Payment should be made to any of the following banks;
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Note: Ensure that Your Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Any errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
i. Visit the college portal https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
ii. Click online Application
iii. Click Start
iv. Click screening exercise
v. Click Start
vi. Complete the form with a valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
ix. Visit any of the specified banks for payment
x. After payment, return back to the college portal (https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/) and print your acknowledgment slip
Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
Candidates are advised to read the information on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials (i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, the local government of origin, and birth certificate)
- Any candidate caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and Parents / Guardians are hereby advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436, and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.
DELSU Post UTME Screening Venue
The Delta State University, Abraka Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to commence from Thursday, 3rd December 2020. Candidates who changed to the Institution (DELSU) in the JAMB 2020 should register for the post-UTME screening test, printing of Seat Number & Venue will begin on Monday, 30th November 2020.
DELSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of Delta State University Post UTME Application form will close at 6:00 pm on 6th November 2020