Internship Application Closing Date: 20 May 2021
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
Applicants are hereby invited from suitable qualified individuals to fill the vacant position indicated below:-
POST : FINANCE INTERNS X2: 2 YEAR FIXED CONTRACT – REMUNERATION : R 100 000.00 PER ANNUM
- National Senior Certificate or Grade 12;
- Belong to a previously disadvantaged group or background;
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 35;
- Possess a three (3) year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting or Finance, Internal Auditing or Risk Management and Economics;
- Must be computer literate with the knowledge of MS Office Software Package (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to speak at least two languages spoken within the Council’s area of jurisdiction and
- Preference will be given to those applicants coming from the Mbizana area of jurisdiction.
How to apply
A covering letter clearly stating the position you are applying for, a comprehensive CV with traceable references, certified copies of certificates, ID and driver’s licence must be submitted as part of an applicant’s application. All correspondences should be addressed to: The Senior Manager: Corporate Services, Mbizana Local Municipality, P.O. Box 12, Bizana, 4800 or be submitted to the HR Offices during office hours or emailed to: [email protected].
For more information please contact: Ms. N. Mshweshwe on 039-2510230 during office hours.
CANVASSING OF COUNCILLORS AND OR OFFICIALS WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR APPLICATION; THE MUNICIPALITY RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO FILL THESE POSTS.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 30 days after the closing date should know that their applications been unsuccessful.