The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN direct entry application form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. Follow the instructions provided below to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting interested and suitably qualified Direct Entry (DE) candidates to the 2020/2021 admission screening exercise.
Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the admission screening and interview.
Registration exercise for the UNN DE screening exercise will commence on Wednesday, 5th August 2020, and ends on (not specified yet).
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Screening
Eligible applicants are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through the Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Registration Guideline for Direct Entry
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on the UNN portal (You can view it at the top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgment Slip.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Exam Schedule
The University of Nigeria Direct Entry Screening date has not been specified yet.
All the candidates are expected to come with the printout of their acknowledgment slip for the screening exercise.