Hello Group invites unemployed graduates to apply for Business Analyst Graduate / Internships Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 20 May 2021
Internship Location: Centurion, Gauteng
About Hello Group
We solve fundamental problems by carefully crafting solutions and providing access to customers that few companies focus on. We do this by using technology in ways that other companies haven’t thought about so that our customers can realise their true potential – and that is what Hello Group is all about.
WHO YOU ARE.
• A graduate Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant from an accredited institute
• Exposure in process modeling
• Knowledge in Agile, SDLC, Visio, Microsoft suite
• Project Management
• Database and SQL
• Conceptualizing solutions
• Optimisation of processes
YOUR SPECIAL SKILLS INCLUDE.
• Self-organized and work well under pressure.
• Able to think outside the box and identify any negative or non-functional tests which can be executed.
• Strong desire to learn and proactively add to the team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO HERE
.• The BA Department/Product Development requires a Business Analyst to help with a load of requirements for new systems as well as maintenance and optimization of existing systems.
• The portfolio includes responsibility for various areas as well as support and will enable the current workload to be distributed across the department.
How to apply
Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the application date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.