Hatch is invites students to apply for Engineering Bursary Programme 2022.
Bursary Application Closing Date is 30 May 2021
Hatch is currently seeking highly motivated students to join our Bursary Programme in 2022.
Who are we looking for?
Bursaries are intended for students in the following fields of study:
- BSc or BEng in Chemical Engineering
- BSc or BEng in Electrical Engineering
- BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering
- BSc or BEng in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum requirements to apply:
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be studying or intending to study any of the above mentioned Engineering qualifications at a recognised Tertiary Institution in South Africa.
- Tertiary students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Grade 12 students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 90% or above.
What does the Hatch Bursary offer you?
- Vacation work
- Additional services to support bursars during their studies
How to apply
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this application form of the following:
- South African Identity Document
- Grade 12 results and or Grade 11 results and written proof of acceptance from a recognised Tertiary Institution for the chosen qualification of study
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom