Internship Application Closing Date : 13 November 2020
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
The South African Bank Note Company (SABN), a fully owned subsidiary of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB), is a highly competitive security printing company, which competes on a global scale, using the latest high-tech modern technology and machinery.
SABN is currently looking for one (1) high performing student who have completed their National Diploma in Industrial Engineering. The duration of the programme will be 12 months, consisting of practical and on-the-job training.
- Matric certificate
- National Diploma in Industrial Engineering
- Must have obtained an average aggregate of 60% and above
- Have completed the diploma with no modules or exams outstanding
- Must be a South African citizen
Applications must include the following documents
- A brief statement showing why the applicant chose to pursue such a career
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of all qualifications, including statements of results
- Certified copy of ID
How to apply
Applicants will also be required to undergo a series of assessments and security clearance process as prescribed by the National Key Point Act.