Allan Gray invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 21 May 2021
Internship Location: Cape Town
Each year, we aim to recruit and invest in academic achievers who are motivated and enthusiastic about joining our firm. We recruit recent graduates mostly into permanent positions from day one. There is a compulsory four-week orientation. After orientation, the graduates are taken through the Allan Gray academy, which is an ‘incubated’ functional training environment. This lasts for a period of three to six months, depending on the role. The result: graduates in real roles, taking their first steps towards achieving their long-term ambitions.
- To service Allan Gray investors, potential investors and financial advisers via our various servicing channels i.e. inbound calls, emails or walk-in interactions through:
- Discussion and explanation of all funds and products offered by Allan Gray.
- Assisting clients with process information and quotes.
- Assisting clients with the tracking and follow up of transactions in progress.
- Responding to queries regarding investment performance.
- Clarifying and explaining Allan Gray’s investment approach and philosophy.
- To ensure accurate record keeping through service related administrative tasks.
- To assist with database updates and information maintenance.
Qualifications / Fields of study:
Bachelor’s Degree – specialization includes, but is not limited to:
- Business Science,
- Statistics etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
- Client focused, friendly and empathetic manner
- High adaptability, vigour, resilience, agility
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Ability to prioritise and function positively under pressure
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Accept accountability and take responsibility for tasks done
- Computer literate
How to apply
NB. Must have a Cumulative GPA of at least 70%