Internship Closing Date: 23 October 2020
Internship Location: KwaZulu-Natal
KwaZulu-Natal Gaming and Betting Board in lino with Human Resource Development Strategy, hereby presents exciting opportunities for unemployed youth in 2020.
Applications are Invited from interested applicants in possession of a four (4) year LLB Degree from a recognised University to undertake workplace training that shall run for a period of 12 months or a period of 24 months in the following area:
Qualifications: LLB Degree
Directions to applicants:
Applicants must submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter, certified copies of the following original documents:
- Degree/ Diploma qualification and Grade 12 certificate.
- Full academic record indicating individual modules or courses)
- South African Identity Document.
Applicants must be
- South African Citizens • Reside in KZN
- Unemployed Graduates between the ages of 18 – 35
- Prepare to enter into a contractual agreement with KwaZulu-Natal Gaming and Betting Board
How to apply
Applicants should forward their applications to email: [email protected]
For Attention: Miss S Nxumalo.
Enquiries should be directed to Mr S Gushu at 033-897 0114