Internship Application Closing Date: 07 October 2020
Internship Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
The Insurance Sector Education & Training Authority (INSETA) seeks to appoint public TVET College learners that have completed N6 studies and require 18 months practical experience to attain their National Diploma. The intern(s) will be based at INSETA Head Office in Parktown (Jhb).
Duration: 18 months fixed term contract
Applications will be considered from learners that have completed the following N6 programmes:
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Assistant
- Human Resource Management
- Assist with making travel bookings for INSETA staff
- Assist with data capturing/entry on INSETA system
- Document management & record keeping
- Support invoice payment processing teams
- Assist with compiling contract commitments
- Assist with distribution of documents between divisions
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be of ages between 18 years and 35 years
- Must be unemployed and have previously NOT participated on WIL programme
How to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can Download and use.
How to apply
- Relevant N6 qualification (certified)
- Identity document – (certified)
- Curriculum CV – maximum 3 pages
Please forward your application letter supported by your CV and copies of qualifications to: [email protected] with the position you are applying for clearly stated.