Curro Century City invites applicants for Sport Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 19 October 2020
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Studying towards an educational qualification at recognised tertiary institute
- Assist the educator
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class
- To work closely with the teachers in the Phase to ensure the effective running of the Phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential
How to apply
Click here to apply for Curro Century City: Sport Internships 2021
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 4 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.