Bursary Application closing date is 31 October 2020
The purpose of the Fund is to provide bursaries to students enrolled, or intending to enroll, at tertiary educational institutions for obtaining a qualification appropriate for formal employment in the South African wool industry
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Applications from the previously disadvantaged sector will be given special consideration, subject to acceptable academic performance at secondary educational level.
- The applicant must meet all the relevant admission requirements of the institution.
- All academic results and reports must be submitted to CWSA as and when issued to the recipient.
- The recipient will make himself/herself available to meet with CWSA as and when required and requested to do so.
- Study is not limited to South African institutions.
Acceptable fields of study include
- Animal science (particularly with a focus on woolled sheep science)
- business/marketing disciplines
- wool textile science/technology.
How to apply
Download application form here, and please submit the form to:
Cape Wools SA
P.O. Box 2191
or email to: [email protected]