GSK is offering Laboratory Internship Programme for 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 31 August 2020.
Internship Location: Western Cape – Cape Town
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Has completed a minimum of the first 2 years in a formal qualification in Chemistry
- Hands on experience of Wet Chemistry Techniques
- Some experience in Instrumental Analytical Techniques, such as Gas Chromatography and HPLC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Qualified with either a BSc in Chemistry or a National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- Hands on experience in a Pharmaceutical laboratory
- Experience of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Experience of a Quality Management System (QMS)
How to apply
Click here to apply for GSK: Laboratory Internships 2020 / 2021