Apprenticeships Application Closing Date: 10 August 2020
Apprenticeship Location: Jet Park 1, Gauteng
As an apprentice, you invest your time, energy and work into your skills training, and your employer invests time and money to train you. The technical training provider – a college, university, or training institution – and the Industry Training Authority (ITA) also have important roles to play.
Key Performance Areas
- Observe the conditions of the relevant employment agreement or award;
- Attend and perform work as directed by you;
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner;
- Obey all lawful instructions;
- Not waste, damage or injure the property, goods or business of the employer.
- Work toward achieving the competencies of the training plan;
- Undertake training and assessment as required under the training plan;
- Keep the training record and produce this when required.
- Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and Science or equivalent qualification
How to apply
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331