Internship Application Closing Date: 11 September 2020.
Internship Provider: Kathu, South Africa
(A Certificate or Statement of Results from the institution you studied at will be required to accompany the application (progress reports will not be accepted) with the following subjects:
- Management Assistant: N6 qualification with passed subjects in Communication, Information Processing, Office Practice and Computer Practice.
- Experiential Learning will include: A stipend/allowance per month, a learnership agreement and subsidised accommodation in Kathu Hostel for those living outside Kathu
- Training programmes: 1 month in-house training + 18/24 months experiential learning as Management Assistant
- Preference will be given to applicants from these municipalities: Joe Morolong Local Municipality, Gasegonyana Local Municipality and Gamagara Local Municipality
- You will be required to pass an aptitude test, interview and a medical assessment before the experiential learning program can commence.
How to apply
When applying on the careers site – Please Include the following documents:
· Updated, complete CV(include race, gender, contact number(s) and e-mail address)
· Original certified copy of ID Document
· Original certified copy of highest school grade passed
· Original certified copy of N-qualification
· Original Certified copy of driver’s license (optional)