Bursary Application Closing date is 30 September 2020
In order to apply for one of these bursaries one must be a South African citizen wanting to embark on full-time studies and preferably be a resident of the Western Cape.
In addition to this, one must be accepted or awaiting acceptance at the relevant accredited Higher Education Institutes (HEI) and have a June matric result, matric or post matric qualification.
Applicants are urged to take note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Who can apply for the bursary?
To apply for one of these bursaries you must be:
- A South African citizen residing in the Western Cape
- Be accepted at the relevant accredited Higher Education Institution (HEI)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation:
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Latest Matric results, if currently in Matric (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy of)
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded a bursary (addressed to the Bursary Committee)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (payslips/ SASSA letter/ tax certificate) (certified copies of)
- Proof of residence (rates/ lease agreement/ account statement/ affidavit)
- Proof of disability, if disabled
Bursaries will be awarded in collaboration with the HEI as per admission criteria.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND APPLY ONLINE
How do I apply?
Step 1: Apply at HEI for your required qualification.
Step 2: Collect bursary application from at HEI financial aid office or apply online: www.westerncape.gov.za/healthbursary
Step 3: Complete the application form.
Step 4: Please ensure that all necessary documents are attached to the application form or uploaded on the system.
Step 5: Hand deliver the application form with documents back to the financial aid office.