Umzumbe Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months Experiential Training / Learnership Programme 2020 / 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 30 September 2020
Learnership Location: Nyangwini, KwaZulu-Natal
Stipend: R42000-00 pa
Applications are invited from Unemployed Graduate with the following qualifications:
Planning and Development x 1
National Diploma /B Tech in Town and Regional Planning
LED x 1
National Diploma/Degree in Tourism Management
Community Services x 1
National Diploma/Degree in Development Studies
Administration x 1
Relevant Degree/ National Diploma in Public Administration
Communications x 1
Public Relations or National Diploma/ Degree in Communication
Youth Development x 1
Relevant Degree or National Diploma in Youth Development
Human Resources Management x 1
Relevant Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources Management
IT x 1
Relevant Degree or National Diploma in Information Technology
Public Participation x 1
Relevant Degree or National Diploma in Public Management
Special Programmes x 1
Relevant Degree or National Diploma in Social Work, Development Studies, Community Development Studies.
Key Requirements for the Post
- Relevant Degree or Diploma qualification in the related field of study from a recognized tertiary Institution.
- Registration with professional bodies where applicable.
- Applicants must reside within Umzumbe.
- Preferred target group would be between ages of 18 to 35.
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Proof of residence from a Councillor must be attached.
How to apply
All applications should be addressed to: The Municipal Manager, Umzumbe Municipality PO Box 561, Hibberdene, 4220 or be hand delivered to MPCC Sipofu Road Umthwalume 4186.
Enquiries must be directed to: The Human Resources Manager (039 972 0005).