Australians have been loyal to Qantas Airlines for close to a century and they still love and patronize their national carrier even in the face of growing stiff competition from other global names in the aviation industry.
Qantas definitely doesn’t take this long tradition and loyalty for granted. What have they done to reward Australians for this? Qantas Airlines just introduced the Qantas Frequent Flyer reward programme to reward its millions of customers who continue to stay loyal to Qantas.
How do I join the programme?
Joining the Qantas Frequent Flyer programme is easy and all you have to do is follow a few steps to register and become a part of the promotion. Follow these simple steps to register
- Visit the Qantas official website and register (registration comes at a fee of $99.50)
- Fill the registration form on the webpage by providing your name, contact details and any other information that would be requested of you
- Proceed to create a 4-digit pin which will become your permanent account login pin
- You will receive a call from Qantas Airline through your provided contact number. You will be asked to identify yourself over the phone usually by confirming your chosen pin or password.
- After confirmation you will receive a special number which confirms your membership of the Frequent Flyer programme.
- Whenever you make a booking with Qantas Airline you are to quote your membership number to enable you accumulate points
The good news is Qantas Flyer Programme is not limited to Qanras Airlins only with the company partnering with over 30 major airlines. What this means is that you can equally accumulate Qantas Frequent Flyer Points by flying with any of the partnered airline companies which include:
- Air New Zealand
- Cathay Pacific
- American Airlines