Idwala Carbonates invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2020 / 2021.
Learnership Application deadline is 27 September 2020
Learnership Location: Port Shepstone
Idwala Carbonates, Port Shepstone. has the following vacancies: WORKPLACE EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY X 2
ldwala Carbonates a division of Idwala Industrial Holding Limited has working experience opportunity for passionate Analytical Chemistry Students who have completed their Semester 4 studies and looking for opportunities to develop knowledge, skills, and values through practical experience.
The programme is designed to help them to complete P1 and P2 Training over a period of twelve months.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students. The ideal incumbent should meet the following thteria:
- Must be a South African:
- Have a letter from institution confirming eligibility to the Workplace Expenential Programme or experiential P1 8 P2:
- Must be between 18 and 35 years of age;
- Currently unemployed and in need of work experiential training;
- Must be computer literate (Ms Word, Ms ExeI and Ms Outlook);
- Display discipline a. be able to take initiative:
- Must be able to work with diverse workforce.
- Medically fit in terms of the Mine Health .d Safety Act and the Company standards for medical.
Successful applicants will be assigned a Mentor a. will gain exposure to t. Mining Industry as part of their learning process. The workplace experential programme will be registered with Mining Qualification Authority and will be expected to submit queried,. progress reports.
How to apply
Interested candidate who meet above requirements are requested to submit their applications accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications to the Human Resources Department via email: [email protected]
Any application without these documents will not be considered. No other documents should be submitted except those mentioned. Only one application per person will be considered.