Internship Application Closing Date: 15 August 2020
Internship Location: South Africa
Capitec Bank, South Africa’s fastest-growing retail bank, wants 15 exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP).
A Capitec Bank person questions convention. We believe by helping people better manage their financial lives, we are playing a part in the banking revolution.
Help others find a better way to bank and join our Graduate Development Programme. You will get a 360 view of our business and find out how we are quietly going about making banking simpler and better.
Once appointed to the GDP, you’ll be a part of a rotational programme that will give you exposure to different parts of the organisation, within retail and/or business banking. After successfully completing the programme, you will be placed within one of the following departments in Capitec Bank:
• Information Technology
• Data and Digital Solutions
• Financial Management
• Risk Management
• Credit Management
• Client Experience
• Marketing & Communications
• Business Support
• Properties and Development
Who we look for:
- You have a keen interest in understanding how a successful business works;
- You are innovative in responding to business and client needs;
- You can decide upon and initiate appropriate action;
- You have the drive to deliver results and meet client expectations;
- You are motivated to work with and relate well to others;
- You can adapt and respond to change quickly;
- You enjoy networking; and
- You have a clear credit and criminal record.
How to apply
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.