Adcock Ingram invites suitable candidates apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Apprenticeship Application deadline is 09 October 2020
Apprenticeship Location: Midrand, Gauteng
The objective of the programme is to provide qualified Individuals with work experience leading to trade test.
- Relevant Qualification
- Age between 18 and 35
- Industry experience/understanding will serve as added advantage
Fields of study:
- 2 X N2 Millwright (Ref No: Mill09/10)
- 2 x N2 Fitter and Turner (Ref No: FT09/10)
- 1 x N2 Electrical Engineering (Ref No: EEO9/10)
- 1 x N2 instrumentation (Ref No: Ins09/10)
- Intermediate level of Computer Literate (MS Package)
- Good interpersonal skills and self-driven
- Ability to work under pressure including shift work
- Basic understanding of labour relation
- Must be able to work in a team and/or independently
How to apply
NB: people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Interested parties who meet the above requirements may forward their brief CVs, certified copies of ID, N2-N6 DoE certificates, to: [email protected] with the correct reference number in the subject.