Pilanesberg Platinum Mines (PPM) invites students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date: 31 January 2021
- Engineering (Electrical x 1 /Mechanical x 1 /Mining x 1)
- Nursing x 2
- Occupational Hygiene x 1
- Environmental Management x 2
- Grade 12 Matric Certificate with University Acceptance (Midyear results will be provisionally considered if currently studying)
- Achieved a minimum of at least: English S (60%+)
- Mathematics 5(605C+) and Physical Science S (60%+)
- Achieved a minimum of at least: English 5 (60%*) for studies not requiring Mathematics and Physical Science
- Applicants with academic achievement of 60% and above
Requirements for Eligibility
- South African citizens
- Youth between ages 26-24 year
- Applicants from Bakgatla-Ba-Kgatela local communities and Moses Kotane Local Municipality
- Final allocation is dependent on applicant obtaining an acceptance letter from the University
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and a Psychometric test
- Applicants must provide Proof of residence, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications
- Letter of Sobriety from the high school Principal
How to apply
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements for this study opportunity must submit their applications. Applications must either be emailed to [email protected] or be hand delivered to the office of the Community Liaison Officer at the mine access offices.
NB: PPM is not using third parties and no applicant is required to pay money for the submission of applications. if you do not hear from the company after 21 days of the national matric results issued, consider your application unsuccessful. The Bursaries will be Issued at the discretion of PPM Management and their decision is full and final.