Bursary application Closing date is 30 September 2020
Nationality: South African citizens
The Nedbank External Bursary Programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do nothave the financial means to study fulltime towards a first undergraduate degree or diploma at a South African public university or university of technology. Bursaries are awarded to address scarce and future skill requirements inSouth Africa broadly as well as with specific focus on the financial sector.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- We will consider applications from only South African citizens.
- You must have a proven financial need, as determined by household income.
- Past academic results:
a) A minimum academic average of 65% in the year that you are applying for the Nedbank bursary, i.e.in grade 12 or at university level.
b) A minimum academic average of 65% for the required subjects aligned to the qualification youplan to study at university.
- We will not consider applicants who completed their grade 12 or senior certificate with Mathematics Literacy
- You must have successfully obtained admission approval to a South African public university or university of technology for the undergraduate qualification you plan to study.
How to apply
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN SUPPORT OF YOUR APPLICATION
- A certified copy of your South African identity document.
- Your most recent academic transcript:
a) Grade 11 end-year results, as well as your mid-year results if you are currently in grade 12.
b) Grade 12 end-year results as well as your mid-year results if you are currently in your first year at university.
c) Your last academic year results as well as your current mid-year results if you are currently in your second or third year at university.