Learnership Application Closing Date: 18 January 2021
Learnership Location: Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital, Cape Town
An opportunity exists for an unemployed HR learner in support of HWSETA to participate in a learner project. The project is aimed to provide the opportunity for an unemployed learner to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards.
The learner will report to Devina Bowers, Hospital HR Manager and the learnership will commence March 2021.
HR TVET learnership program
Our co-ordinated programme and stimulating work environment will equip you with valuable HR experiential learning in the following generalist areas:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Relations/Industrial Relations
- Employee Productivity & Wellness
- Leadership & Communication
- Skills & Talent Development
- Payroll & HR Administration
You will also receive Individualised coaching to enable you to complete your unit standards and portfolio of HR evidence and will be offered the following:
- A monthly learner stipend
- A workplace mentor for the duration of your 18month learnership program.
- Opportunities to participate in technical skills training.
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- All learners must have completed the N6 theory from a public TVET college
- All learners applying must be in possession of a recent letter from the educational institute, requesting Work experience.
- All learners must complete the 18 months’ workplace experience in order to graduate
- Learners must not be the beneficiary of any other HWSETA grant within the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 financial year and must not have been part of the work experience grant in prior years
How to apply
Email your application to: [email protected]
For more information contact: 021 506 4150 (Debra Choice)