In-Service Training Application Closing Date: 12 February 2021
In-Service Training Location: KwaZulu-Natal
Umgeni Water offers a 24 months programme under the below mentioned fields. Applicants are invited who are currently residing in KwaZulu-Natal province so as to gain practical work experience In the following operations In the Organisation.
In-service Training Programme will be offered in the following:
Analytical Chemistry x 4
- Ref no: AC04
- National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
Microbiology x 1
- Ref no: MICO1
- National Diploma in Microbiology
Civil Engineering x 1
- Ref no: CVE01
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering
- An appropriate 3 year tertiary qualification, National Diploma relevant to the above. mentioned fields,
- Applicants must be South Africa citizen residing in KwaZulu-Natal.
- First preference will be given to applicants who are permanent residence of the identified local municipalities. The programme is strictly targeting unemployed youth.
- The programme will run for a period of two 12) years.
- Trainee will be paid a monthly stipend.
- Trainee who have participated in another In-service training programme before will not be considered in this programme.
- Detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications & academic record, affidavit of being unemployed and ID copy must be submitted with your application.
How to apply
Interested candidates should forward their applications with full contact details in the following email address: