Internship Application Closing Date: 29 January 2021.
Internship Location: South Africa
We are a leading Company in the Construction and Building industry, committed to equitable employment in the workplace. An opportunity has arisen within our Company for a TVET INTERN. If you meet the following requirements, please apply as indicated below.
- Studying towards or have recently completed an Admin/Office/Business Management qualification which requires you to complete a compulsory 18-month internship (i.e. through a WET college
- Advanced computer literacy skills (Microsoft office, & especially Excel)
- Strong administration skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- High level of detail and precision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to function independently and take initiative
- Strict sense of confidentiality
- Fluent in English
EE/AA candidates will be given preference in line with our Employment Equity targets.
How to apply
Please email your CV, copy of ID, Matric and N-certificates to [email protected]
N.B. please quote the code in the Subject line: INTERNPLANT-JAN2021
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date.