South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC) invites unemployed graduates to apply for 2 x Internal Audit Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 05 February 2021
Internship Location: Braamfontein, Gauteng
Internal Audit Internships
- Degree/ Diploma in Internal Audit
- Knowledge and understanding of Internal Auditing practices
- No experience required
NB: Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel, E-mail and the internet) is a general requirement in all service fields.
- A monthly stipend of R7 332.02 is payable throughout the duration of the internship (6 months)
- There is two (2) intern positions available.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
Kindly submit a one page cover letter, CV and academic record to [email protected] by 15h00 on 5 February 2021. Quote Internship on the subject line. Please note that candidates may be required to undergo competency assessments and subject themselves to security clearance procedures.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
- Should you not hear from the Commission within one month after the closing date of the advert you should consider your application unsuccessful.
- The SAHRC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Recruitment will be done in line with the Commission’s Employment Equity Plan. For further details on the position advertised, please visit the SAHRC website: www.sahrc.org.za