Harmony Gold invites unemployed graduates to apply Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application closing date is 15 February 2021
Internship Application location: Free State, North West and Gauteng.
The internships are in the following disciplines:
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens ONLY below the age of 35 years and who are residents of our local communties, Free State, North West and Gauteng
- Students applying for P1/P2 Experiential, must provide with application, a recent letter from the institution indicating the need for P1/P2 exposure. Exposure periods / Internship will vary depending on discipline and programme requirements.
- Only Graduates and Diplomats with a full tertiary qualification (3 or 4-year Diploma or Degree) obtained from accredidated South Africa universities and colleges will be allowed on the programme.
- Students applying for the Internships must have completed a diploma or degree in the field applying for and not have been benefited from a similar programme previously.
- Certified copy of a valid South African ID Document (SA Citizen)
- Certified copies of qualification related to the field applying for.
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of Residence (Water and Lights account or a signed affidavit).
How to apply
To apply, please forward all required documents, indicate clearly on the subjects, which operation OR region your applying to.
Email address: [email protected]