Office of the Ombud for Financial Services Providers (FAIS Ombud) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 07 February 2021.
Internship Location: Cape Town, South Africa
The purpose of the Graduate Trainee Development programmes is to
groom the most deserving members of our society and expose them to the
The rationale behind this initiative is to train and empower
graduates who have just come out of tertiary institution and do not
necessarily have previous work experience. The duration of the programme
is twelve (12) months.
Benefits of programme:
In an effort to prepare the Graduate Trainee for life after the
program, the training program will look to provide the participant with
the following skills:
- Workplace Etiquette;
- Stakeholder relationship;
- Communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Analytical Skills and
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Be an unemployed South African graduate;
- Have completed their course work and are looking for in-service training.
The following Graduate opportunities are open for applications:
Supply Chain Management Graduate Trainee
- Hold a Degree or Diploma in: Supply Chain Management;
Finance Graduate Trainee
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in: Commerce (Accounting) / Diploma in the Accounting field;
Information Communication Technology (ICT) Graduate
- Have a three-year IT National Diploma, Computer Science, or B-Tech IT;
Case Management Graduate
How to apply
NB: All applications must include an academic transcript.
Interested parties are welcome to forward their CVs to e-mail address: [email protected]
- Applications from people with disabilities are encouraged.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Should you not hear from us within three (3) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. We reserve the right not to make an appointment
Closing date: 07 February 2021
Enquiries must be directed to Ms Mpho Diako on 012 762 5000.