AON invites suitable candidates apply for Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application deadline is 10 January 2021.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
This two-year contract provides you with a focused and rewarding learning environment where you will grow and develop the much-needed skills for our industry. Your development will include both personal and professional growth, preparing you for the world of work.
If you are committed to making your mark in the Insurance sector, then Aon is the company to provide you with the tools you need to succeed in our dynamic industry.
The following degrees are an advantage, however other degrees will be considered:
- BCom Risk and Insurance
- BCom Economics
- BCom Commerce
Requirements / Competencies:
- Be between the ages of 19 and 26
- No working experience, no previous graduate programs
- Mature and professional demeanour
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to cultivate relationships
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to work independently
- Adaptability and learning agility
- Positive attitude
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
How to apply