Internship Location: Gauteng and Lesotho
Internship Application Closing date is 11 December 2020, 5pm.
TCTA is offering fifteen (15) internship opportunities to suitably qualified and deserving youth from previously disadvantaged background. The internship fields and minimum requirements are stated below:
Engineering Internships [x4]
- BSc or BEng in Civil/Electrical (Controls & Instrumentation)/ Mechanical /Chemical–Preferred. Project/Cost Management or BTech in Quantity Surveying
Environmental (Projects) and Environmental Management System Internships [x4]
- BSc in Environmental Management or related field
Human Resources Internships [x2]
- B Degree in Human Resources Management
Project Finance & Treasury Internships [x2]
- B Com Economics (Financial Management/Treasury & Investment, Commercial or any related numerate Degree
Engineering, Environment & Finance Internships [x3] (Based in the Lesotho Office)
- B Com Accounting or any Finance related degree, for Finance position and other positions as per above.
How to apply
To be considered, please submit a completed application form (download) via email to Nomvula Mhlambi at [email protected] with supporting documents and position on the subject line. Closing date: 11 December 2020, 5pm.
No experience is required for the internship positions and only short-listed applicants will be contacted for verification and interviews. Should you not hear from TCTA 30 days after the closing date consider your application unsuccessful